LEGAL & PRIVACY
House of Perris values you as a customer and respects your privacy. This website is operated by houseofperris.com
Your personal data is collected and processed by House of Perris for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of the web site, its services and to the purchase of products on the web site. Your personal data may also be used for other processing operations as follows:
- when you register with our website we collect your personal data (for example, your personal details, password, e-mail address, gender) in order to provide you with services in store
- House of Perris reserved access areas and to send you our Newsletter, when specifically requested
- when you require assistance from our Customer Care, we collect your personal data (for example, your name and surnames, email address and password) for purposes strictly necessary to providing you with Customer Care services related to House of Perris services and to the purchase of products on houseofperris.com
- when you execute purchasing procedures for products sold on houseofperris.com, we collect your personal data (such as personal details, e-mail address, address, Credit Card numbers, bank code, tax code and telephone number) on your order form only for the purpose of selling the products ordered by you
- when you require technical assistance, we collect your personal data in order to provide you with information on net-surfing, browser compatibility and viewing or loading houseofperris.com web pages
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated or transferred without informing our users of such disclosure/dissemination/transfer, without their consent and, in any case, in accordance with the law.
It is advisable that your computer be provided with software devices that protect network data transmission/receipt (such as updated anti virus systems) and that your Internet service provider take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
House of Perris process your personal data only after receiving your consent, freely expressed, in order to send you advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications, including by e-mail, which do not fall within customer requested services provided by the store. Each time your consent is required, we will inform you in advance and we will give you the option to either provide or refuse your consent for the use of your personal data, including your e-mail address, for the above purposes, by ticking the appropriate boxes.
We wish to inform you that House of Perris may process your personal data also without your consent in certain circumstances provided by law, such as when such processing is necessary for performing a legal obligation to which House of Perris are subject or when such processing is necessary for performing obligations undertaken in contracts with the users (such as, for example, if you purchased products on houseofperris.com or if you asked to use specific services through our web site).
In any case, we wish to inform you that House of Perris guarantee that its users may exercise, at any time and without having to state their reasoning, their right not to receive future communications connected to particular services upon request.